Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Character Fuck Yeah

Go down

First Character Fuck Yeah Empty First Character Fuck Yeah

Post  Ton Yeshun Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:29 am

Name: Sentan Yeshun
Birthdate: February 11
Bending ability? (If any): None
Residency: Previously a small earth kingdom village, now roaming
Description or picture: He is short and scrawny and very weak. He has a meek personality as a major defining point. He has black hair that is usually cut quite short. Likes wearing short cloths of traditional colors and hates thick cold weather clothes.
History: He and his sister lived in their village until his 11th birthday, where due to circumstances unknown to him, Tangla ran away. He ran after her and was able to join with her as they roamed the nations. They met a variety of obstacles, most of which Tangla helped get rid of due to Sentan cowering away. Whenever he asked about why she ran away in the first place though, she would never tell him.
RP Example: Screaming for my life, I hung on to my sister's Badgermole as we rode through the desert. "STOP RUNNING SO FAST!" I yelled to my sister, who was, well I think she was controlling this thing. "WHAT?" She replied "I CAN'T HEAR YOU! WE ARE GOING TOO FAST!" This is going to be a long ride...
Notes:

Name: Tangla Yeshun
Birthdate: June 22
Bending ability? (If any): None
Residency: Previously a small earth kingdom village, now roaming
Description or picture: She is of average height and weight, and wears traditional earth kingdom attire. She has black hair that is usually tied back in a bun. She usually refrains from any jewelry or makeup.
History: Basically the same as her brother's.
RP Example: Basically the same for her brother's.
Notes: She will do anything to protect her brother.

Ton Yeshun
Admin

Yuan : 6

Back to top Go down